Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No LoOkING BacK!!!!

As I sit here contemplating what to write, it occurred to me how frustrating some people can be. As I just recently realized and began to accept is that sometimes in life a person just need to let things or someone go. No matter what the importance of your relationship is/was shit happens and it just better to move on. As recent events unravelled in my not so exciting year, I am now willing to let people go no matter what the circumstances are. No more reminiscing about the past, and it is now time to look upon the future without looking back, no regrets. There's no point in dwelling on it if the other person is probably not even thinking about you. Friendships are so tough sometimes. This is really depressing for a first post but we have yet to see what the summer will bring and hopefully it will be much brighter than this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment